Friday, June 30, 2006

Gummy Bears

Here we go again, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Last week my brother John (stooge#3) stopped in. We were sitting in the kitchen listening to some Greatful Dead (Egypt,9-16-1978, SWEET!) I had downloaded, shooting the bull, having a glass or two of whiskey. I at my desk and he was sitting at Rubi's desk.
Now we had puppies, well Rosie the chihuaha did anyway, 5 of em, and Rosie was losing a lot of weight from feeding the puppies. On a trip to the pet store Rubi had picked up supplies and vitamins for the dogs.
Anyway we are sitting here talking and drinking, Johnny reaches over and picks up a little yellow bag and starts munching on the contents. I didn't notice right away, but on closer inspection discovered that the package that my brother was chowing down was doggie vitamins in the shape and color of GUMMY BEARS!!!!!! Yellows were chicken, red ones beef, etc...
I looked at John and he looked at me with this big grin on my face, and about the same time realized that those bears tasted kinda funny and looked at the package.
Oh my god, I almost shit my pants when I saw the look on his face when he figured out that in fact he was consuming doggie treats. I was hysterical with laughter. Reaction?
"Hey, they actually taste pretty good!, but from now on I am gonna look at packages before I eat anything at your house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment